The Mission of the Quilts of Valor® Foundation: "To cover Service Members and Veterans touched by war, with comforting and healing Quilts of Valor®".
- National Quilt Museum QOV quilt pattern: Ray's All American Stars and Strips provided F R E E by the creator, Lisa Sutherland...Thank YOU, Lisa! Pics of BOTH Lisa's stunning Quilts of Valor that were chosen to hang in the very first Quilts of Valor display at the National Quilt Museum in Paducah, KY can be found by following this direct web link: http://eastcentralilqov.blogspot.com/2015/08/east-central-il-area-quilter-and-her_20.html
- F R E E Quilt Patterns & Tutorials from Fons & Porter
- Connecting Threads - F R E E: Tutorials, Quilt Patterns, and entire Downloads page!
- F R E E Patriotic and Americana quilt patterns
- More F R E E Lap/Throw Quilt Patterns from FaveQuilts.com
- F R E E Quilt of Valor (QOV) Quilt Patterns w/tutorials and links provided by Alicia Quilts blog
- F R E E Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns - LOTS of FUN patterns, great for Quilts of Valor quilts!
- Patriotic String/Strip quilt tutorial by Bonnie K. Hunter (our 2015 100 Block Drive block for East Central IL QOV Group)
- F R E E Kimmy Brunner quilting tutorials/printed materials and videos - ALL kinds!
- Care Instructions for a Quilt of Valor
- How to load a quilt w/Red Snappers FAST!
- How To Convert a regular ironing board into a Quilter's Ironing Board
- Magic Binding - this is the niftiest binding tut ever!
- McTavishing by Katherine 'Katie' Ringo
- Sharon Schamber in How To make rice bags, secondary leders/side leders - Part I, Part II, Part III
- How to make Secondary Leders w/Velcro by Quilts 'N Things Done By Betty Boop w/Deb
- How to create Quilt Care Labels by Cindi
- A QR coded quilt label tutorial Anyone? by Quilts 'N Things Done By Betty Boop w/Deb
- How to print on fabric by The Graphics Fairy
- GREEN products for sewing & quilting - Please Note: A portion of our generated revenues will go towards creating comforting and healing Quilts of Valor for our Vets...Thank YOU!
- How To Make a Pillow Case by Missouri Star Quilt Company
- How To Make Round Bottom Storage Buckets by Bad Ass Quilter's Society
- Cranberry Jam recipe
- Cranberry Chutney recipe
- Grandma's Marshmallow Creme Peanut Butter Fudge recipe
- Carrot Cake III recipe
- Emeril's Raspberry Lemon Thumbprint Cookie recipe via Food Network
These are just a 'few' of our favorite tutorial links - more will be added as time allows. If you have a link you would like to see added to our ever-growing list, Please don't hesitate to post or email ;-)
Questions? Please Contact:
Deb Lindley/Founder/Group Leader
East Central IL QOV
“Covering our Service Members and Veterans touched by war with Quilts of Valor®…”
*DISCLAIMER: these links are provided as a courtesy and for your own personal use. I/we DO NOT support/endorse/warranty ANY of the information given and therefore cannot be held legally liable and/or responsible for any outcome you may or may not realize or achieve as a result of their usage...Thank YOU!