You are invited to help us create Quilts of Valor® for our deserving Service Members and Veterans in our East Central Illinois area. In 2014, we created and awarded thirty-three (33) Quilts of Valor® to area Service Members and Veterans. In 2015 our East Central Illinois Group created and awarded 78 Quilts of Valor, and in 2017, we exceed our original goals and created and awarded over 100+ Quilts of Valor! We were able to accomplish this through the generosity of local area talent, coupled with wonderful monetary and non-monetary gifts from area donors.
|Vietnam Veterans - Thank YOU!|
To do this, we need your help. The following is our 2017 Wish List - Please look it over and choose a level of participation that best suits you...Thanks so very much for your support of our area Service Members and Veterans.
2017 East Central IL QOV Wish List:
- $25.00 = enough to purchase 2 - 3 cones of longarm quilting thread
- $50.00 = enough to purchase 3 quilt backings
- $75.00 = enough to purchase quilt shop quality fabrics for one (1) Quilt of Valor
- $100.00 = enough to purchase 4 Quilters Dream poly-select battings for four (4) Quilts of Valor
- $150.00 = enough to purchase quilt shop quality fabrics for two (2) Quilts of Valor
- Gift Cards/Certificates from area quilt shops and sewing centers
- Patriotic Quilt Tops that we can donate our quilting services on longarm quilting machines to quilt into Quilts of Valor - as long as they meet/exceed our QOVF Standards of Excellence
Tax-deductible Donations for our East Central IL QOV Group may be made online by following this Quilts of Valor link:
|Please specify East Central IL QOV |
with your tax-deductible donation...Thank YOU!
Thank YOU for your support in helping us cover our deserving Service Members and Veterans touched by war with comforting and healing Quilts of Valor.
Please mail East Central IL QOV Monetary* and Non-Monetary Donations To:
East Central Illinois Quilts Of Valor
PO Box 445
Marshall, IL 62441
*Please make ALL checks/MOs payable to: QOVF or Quilts of Valor Foundation and specify
East Central IL QOV Group in the memo area...Thank YOU!
A Quilt of Valor is one of the highest Awards a US citizen may bestow upon a Service Member of Veteran. A Quilt of Valor is a lifetime Award.
To nominate a Service Member or Veteran to be Awarded a Quilt of Valor, Please follow this direct online web link to our National Quilts of Valor site: http://www.qovf.org/request-qov/
Questions? Please contact:
Deb Lindley/Founder/Group Leader
East Central IL QOV
“Covering our Service Members and Veterans touched by war with Quilts of Valor®…”